Monday, June 3, 2013

Product Review : Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Glosses, 30 One Shine Day



Hi Friends,

Maybelline have recently launched the Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss. The color that was sent to me is Shade No. 30 – One Shine Day.




What Maybelline Says about it :

  • Lavish lips with a molten hot glaze
  • More Vibrant Color from pure liquid pigments
  • Cleaner Shine from our 100% wax-free gloss
  • Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
  • Now gloss goes gutsy in 8 arresting shades

Price: INR 350 for 5ml

Packaging: Clear glass cubical tube with a silver cap. It has a double container type of packaging. There is no lettering on the bottle other than the safety plastic seal it came with and on the bottom on the tube. The silver cap is attached with a bent doe-foot applicator. The inside of the tube is narrow, this removes the excess product from the applicator and you get the right amount of product to apply.




Product: Creamy, Opaque and Shimmery formula. Has a sweet bubble gum kind of fragrance. Shimmer is finely milled which imparts a high shine glossy finish. Formula is creamy but it is neither sticky nor too thick. 

It is available in 8 different shades. Please check the Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lip Glosses here: http://maybelline.co.in/products/lips/lip_gloss/color_sensational.html


Ingredients: Missing.



My experience with Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Glosses, 30 One Shine Day: 


  • Color: The color, One Shine Day, is very pretty medium pink with slight coral undertone. This color will look good on all the skin tones; it’s every day wear type of color. It can be very good as an office wear shade, as the shimmer is not very evident in it and the color is not overpowering at all.
  • Texture: The texture is creamy and is hydrating. It does not settle in the lines or accentuates any dry areas. Because of the high shine it imparts a fuller lip look.
  • Pigmentation: The pigmentation of the product is what wowed me. For the price, the pigmentation is quite incredible. It is a solid opaque color. 
  • Staying Power: It stays for around 2-2.5 hrs on my lips with a liner underneath. On its own it stays for about 1.5-2 hours if I don’t eat anything.







Things I don’t like about it:


After the color wears off, the shimmer particles stay behind and can even transfer around lips. 


Last words:


This color is a safe bet for most skin tones. If you don’t like experimenting with colors but you want to try a nice high shine lip gloss then this shade is for you. I am looking forward to try few more shade from the range. 


Natural Lip Color
With Lip Gloss, in Natural Light in shade

With Gloss in Sunlight

I wish to pick up few more shades like Gleaming Grenadine and Captivating Coral.

Stay Beautiful :)

Shweta 

PR Sample. Honest Review 

















16 comments:

  1. Lovely shade - I love the name "One shine day" - It really does shines on those beautiful LOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice shade Shweta! It's a very beautiful Pink...Great Review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a fab shade. Ur lips are looking fuller with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi shweta, good review. I liked the shade. However I don't prefer glossy lips. I like matte finish for lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nisha .. This particular lipgloss range is high shine extreme party wear types. But this shade is very subtle as compared to rest in the line

      Delete
  5. very beautiful shade... slowly i am falling for glosses.. very nice n detailed review and pretty LOTD as always.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shade... I checked them at counter but nothing appealed me that time.. looks pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking for an earthy shade or with a chocolate/ coffee hue.I checked at counter.They couldnt show me such in this gloss.I would like to check with you the code/name of such shades in this high gloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If U are looking for a lipstick U can try - Maybelline Color sensation Lip Color range - Totally Toffee, Choco Pop, Brown Attitude (http://www.medplusbeauty.com/beautyproducts/beauty/make-up-1/lips-1/maybelline-color-senstation-lip-color)
      Loreal - Silky Toffee (381), Nature's Blush (840), Mulberry (710)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...