Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Retro Bollywood Make-up look using L'Oreal Paris India L'Or Sunset Cannes'13 collection

Hi Friends,

I have created this old bollywood inspired look using the L'Oreal Paris India L'Or Sunset Cannes'13 collection.

I have taken inspiration from Bollywood's own Queen of the Nautch girls, Ms Helen and my second inspiration was Ms Mumtaz .


I have tried to incorporate the key factors from the above two pics and customized it according to my face shape. 

Things I have incorporated are 
  • Double Winged Liner,
  • Bold and Single colored Eye Shadow,
  • N*de lower water line, 
  • Fuller eyelashes (esp. lower),
  • Thicker and more defined eyebrows,
  • Lighter Lips, and
  • Flawless face. 


My Take :

















I have tried to incorporate Helen's double winged liner, but as my eye shape is quite different than her's its looking different on me. 
Products Used: 

  • Loreal Color Riche Lipstick 371, Pink Passion,
  • Loreal Color Riche Les Ombres, E6 , Eau de Rose, eyeshadow quad,
  • Loreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
  • Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara, Extra Black




I hope you guys Like my retro inspired look ..
Let me know what do u think in the comment section ..

Love,
Shweta

25 comments:

  1. very pretty shweta. u have done full justice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the second pic !!! you look almost like Mumthaz in that pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the second pic !!! you look almost like Mumthaz in that pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great shweta :) Total justice :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Totally love your eye makeup and your earrings too.
    Where are those earrings from?
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bhushavali, I bought those earing from some designer exhibition in Delhi four years back .. But now I have seen them at many stores ..

      Delete
  6. Lovely lovely...especially the liner just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would really appreciate it if u take a look at my blog and we cud follow each other,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look shweta! As I told earlier, you look like Mumtaz more...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks Poonam .. They are both same looks .. I just wanted to show the similarities thats why i compared

      Delete
  10. Loved your looks Shweta! The look is amazing especially your eye makeup... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richa, This look was basically about eyes only :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely looks you've created..great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...