Hi ...
New Lipstick Swatches from Inglot Freedom System Refills - No.87
Its a very pretty Red lip color.Very pretty red. Loving the color will review it soon ..
Enjoy the swatches until the review :)
Check out more Shares from INGLOT Freedom System Liptick Refills :
Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
wow..!! such a gorgeous color.. such a lovely swatch.. u have applied it very well that u sold it..!!
ReplyDeleteThank u Raji :)
Deleteooooooooeeeeeeeeee i <3 red.. thsi si such fab shade.. loved LOTD.. :) <3
ReplyDeleteThank u :)
DeleteOMG How perfectly you have applied the lipstick Swan I love it muahhhhh <3
ReplyDeletebtw it is a gorgeous shade :D
Thank u Rads .. :)
Deletewooooww. Lovely lip swatches Shweta.. I have two reds from them. Love Inglot. <3
ReplyDeleteThank u Neisha .. i love both my inglot lippies for their pigmentation .. I wish to buy more from them now :)
Deletedelicious shade... looks awesome on you
ReplyDeleteThank u Shikha .. will look pretty on you too :)
DeleteSuch a beautiful shade ..
ReplyDeleteyeah , i m in love with inglot colors .. it fades into such a pretty stain , will post a review on monday :)
DeleteGorgeous lip swatches ♥
ReplyDeletethanks Tejinder :)
DeleteWaooo amazing swatches dearooo :)
ReplyDeleteThank u :)
Deleteoh myyyyyyyy..i want it already..woh malaika ka pout wala song kaunsa tha? :p
ReplyDeleteMe pout ... Lol .. I will look like a monkey :P
DeleteU r rockin d shade Shweta ;) Luks fab :)
ReplyDeleteThanks u n deepika . u guys only helped me pick the shade .. :)
DeleteLove this color! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?
ReplyDeleteEvi xoxo
The Notebook of a Fashion Lover
lovee the shape of ur lips girl and the red suits u a lot..waiting for the review!!:)
ReplyDeleteWill be up on Monday :)
DeleteSuch a beautiful color...I like your blog.^^
ReplyDeleteMaybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
Lovely greets Nessa