Sunday, December 1, 2013

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37 Swatches & Review

Hi,
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

What could be a  better pick me up color than an Orange Lipstick ...

Recently I bought this Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill No. 37 on recommendation of a friend. 
I am a big pink (fuschia, berry, plums, rose pink etc)  lipstick hoarder, n second color I gravitate towards is n*de browns. And I only owned  one red color and one coral lipstick. It took lot of guts and encouragement from friends ( and obviously a very reasonable price tag) to pick this shade.


Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37



Shade: 

Okay, it is not bright neon orange, but its a deep reddish orange. It looks different in different lights, looks different when fades. It looks almost coral after fading. It fades into a very pretty stain. Once while going out I used it with a n*de lip liner and results were stunning as it muted the brightness a little.  

Texture: 

Creamy and semi matte. Non sticky but thick. Doesnt gets transferred much until you pile up the product. It doesn't bleeds at all - a very big plus point for shades like these.

Pigmentation: 

Highly Pigmented, very opaque, shimmer free. One swipe is enough to cover any sort of pigmentation. 

Staying Power : 

7-8 Hrs .. Incredible isn't it .. after fading it leaves behind a stain which doesnt let you miss the lipstick.

Price :  

INR 350

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37
Add caption

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37



Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37
Add caption
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37


Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill - 37

Cons : 

I practically have no cons for this one, the only one con I could think is you need a Inglot Freedom System Palette to buy these. And you should be comfortable using a lip brush.

Last Thoughts :

For me its my new go to Lipstick. I recommend using a lip balm underneath if you have dry lips like mine. Make it more wearable by using a n*de lip liner first. This is a Perfect shade for spring .. I am totally loving this shade.  

I hope you Love it too as much as I did :)

Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta




37 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade and hawttt lips swatches...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the shade!!! buying it right away.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smexy Lips :* It luks too bright on me but awsum on ur lips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u know try it with nude lip liner .. when i wore them together , it was looking very amazing n my hubby liked it too :D

      Delete
  4. Wow I can't take my eyes from your LOTDs Shwets <3
    Nice Review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow superb n bright shade Shweta....It looks wearable.
    Lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m in love with color.. As for a lipstick i still love moisturizing lipsticks better as i have very dry lips

      Delete
  6. Its definitely a 'Head Turner' .. !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty swatches. I have this love it so much .:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I follow you back :) I would like to invite you to join my giveaway :) very easy steps and you can win a pair a new glasses or $30 voucher for Firmoo.com :)
    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/03/giveaway-win-pair-of-new-firmoo-glasses.html

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really amazing color my fav :) will surely buy this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely lip swatch.. i love seeing lip swatches where the lips look smooth, moisturized and properly taken care of..!! such a treat to d eyes..!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh god shweta such a lovely shade and by the way does inglot increases their prices of refill lipstick? coz i remember they costs 250 bucks right? and by the way after ending of ban i will buy this too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did .. but still its quite affordable, I just wish they were tiny bit moisturizing :)

      Delete
  12. Love your blog dear, I just followed you, hope you can visit mine and follow if you like. I put posts about fashion and outfits, look forward to seeing you there.

    cheers:)

    Isabel
    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a beautiful color on you dear! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This color is so hot <3

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow very nice review and the color is very nice *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color is smokin' girl! Love it :) Am gonna get this one soon :D


    xoxo
    Ankita
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/
    http://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute blog! Maybe we could follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    I can't wait to see your next post !

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...