Friday, February 8, 2013

Be Fit With Me - week 1

Heloo Guys


I am starting here with a fitness program.

It will be giving away diet tips as well as workouts.

It will be even good for beginners as I am starting from very basics.

Anyone who is interested in joining is welcome to share notes. Don't hesitate to discuss anything, You can leave comments here on my blog or just message me on Glam 'n Gloss FB page.

Read here :

 http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/be-fit-with-me-week-1-eating-and-drinking/

Stay Healthy :)

Shweta

P.S. before anyone points out I have miss spell Rujuta as Rujukta .. kindly excuse me for that. I am extremely sorry.   

5 comments:

  1. Great ! looking forward to ur posts.

    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great :)
    Greetings from a fitness fanatic ;)

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will love to read your fitness posts :))

    Come visit us sometime :)
    xoxo
    Ankita
    http://makeupstyleandsugar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...