Monday, October 21, 2013

Deepika Padukone - Ram Leela -Inspired Eye makeup

Hi,

These days I have got obsessed with the songs of Ram Leela. I love the way Deepika is looking in the song "Lahu Muh Lag Gaya".

Here are few pics which I took screen shots from the video for reference.

Deepika Padukone - Ram Leela

 Zooming onto eyes :
Deepika Padukone - Ram Leela -Inspired Eye makeup

Key Factors I picked up were :
  • Glossy eyelid color - coppery, golden-ish and pinkish.
  • Blended  with matte medium brown in the crease which is coming all the way upto inner corners,
  • A cool toned plum-ish brown color on outer 1/3 rd which continues to lower eyelids.
  • Clear lower waterline. (skin/ taupe colored)
  • Smoked out plumish brown color on lower lash line , thinner towards inner corner and thicker on outer corner. 
  • No apparent liner, only tightline on upper lash line.
  • Mascara is not very heavy.
  • Eyebrows are rounder and thicker. Angular at inner corners.

 My Take :

Deepika Padukone - Ram Leela -Inspired Eye makeup


Deepika Padukone - Ram Leela Eye makeup



Deepika Padukone - Ram Leela  makeup


A closer comparison:

Deepika Padukone - Ram Leela - Eye makeup

Well all I can say it is not perfect, I can only guess the colors and tried my best to get close with what I had in my kitty. 

Hope you guys like it.

Stay Beautiful,
Shweta

30 comments:

  1. wow this looks very nice and wearable !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow definitely a simple and easy way to do ...thnk u for sharing :) you did a grt job :D and want to see this kinda post more plzzz :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :) .. will definitely try to do more posts in future ..

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I just shot the same makeup tutorial! yayy!

    I am posting this in a day or two!

    Brilliant job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work shweta..if you apply bindi ike her..it would be more perfect..just i feel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did .. but the lighting was so bad that I could capture a decent pic. these were only three pics which came out well.

      Delete
  5. It's very nice Shweta! Just like hers. Soft, subtle and yet beautiful! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !! Soo pretty :) You done it beautifully sweets <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!! I like so much
    xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the look.. so fresh and wearable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. I posted a Ram Leela inspired look last week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah actually when I saw yours then only this idea struck me :)

      Delete
  10. Wow! So beautiful! Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! You did a great job Shweta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredibly Beautiful ! Loved the look
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...