Hi,
Here is a super cool giveaway sponsored by Sammydress.com
Well to introduce this website I would say that they stalk almost everything. Clothes,Bags, Jewelry, Shoes, Makeup, Accessories etc for Men, Women and Kids.
The normal delivery is FREE... Yes Free Delivery.
And currently they are offering discounts on their website... So you'll there will be a bigger bang for every buck.
That's it .. Isn't it simple ??
Stay Beautiful,
Shweta
Here is a super cool giveaway sponsored by Sammydress.com
Well to introduce this website I would say that they stalk almost everything. Clothes,Bags, Jewelry, Shoes, Makeup, Accessories etc for Men, Women and Kids.
The normal delivery is FREE... Yes Free Delivery.
And currently they are offering discounts on their website... So you'll there will be a bigger bang for every buck.
Gift Price and some information :
- One Winner will get a 20 $ Gift Card which you can spend on Sammydress.com
- Buy anything you want.
- And the best part - Free Delivery so you can spend these 20$ on the stuff and forget about the delivery.
- International Giveaway.
- This will Start on 28th Oct 2013 and end on 11th Nov 2013 (11:59 p.m. ISD) . Time frame of two weeks
Rules (All Compulsory) :
- Like Sammydress.com Facebook Page - HERE
- Like Glam 'n Gloss Facebook Page - HERE
- Like the Facebook Post Regarding the giveaway - HERE
- Register on Sammydress.com website
- Goto Sammydress.com, Choose one product that you adore and Post the link on the FB Giveaway Post with your name and email id.
- Only one entry per person.
That's it .. Isn't it simple ??
Sample Answer :
Name: Shweta Sarawgi
Email: Shweta.sarawgi@gmail.com
I love xyz from sammydress.com
Link : www.sammmydress.com/xyz.html
Remember :
- When you register on Sammydress.com, they will send you a discount coupon for registering on their website. Do Not forget to incorporate that coupon code while checkout.
- Choose Free Shipping at the time of checkout. It will take about 7-15 days to deliver after dispatch.
- Search deep inside the website, they have amazing products which are at throw away prices.
Disclaimer :
- This is a sponsored giveaway.
- Winner will be chosen by me in conjugation with Sammydress rep.
- Sammydress.com will send the Gift Card number to the winner.
- Glam 'n Gloss is in no way liable for any delay, loss and damage of the products in any manner.
So what are you waiting for ..
Stay Beautiful,
Shweta

Have entered. Let me try mi luck :D
ReplyDeleteName: Rajalakshmi Murali
Email: voiceofrm@gmail.com
I love quilted black bag (Stylish Rhombus Embossing Embellished and Zipper Design Handbag) from sammydress.com. It looks very good for just $14.22/-
Link : http://www.sammydress.com/product143498.html
Thanks for Nice giveaway
ReplyDeleteName- Shikha
Email- Dressnmakeup@gmail.com
Link: http://www.sammydress.com/product360948.html
This is the first time I visited this site and spend more than an hour surfing site that too in office :)
I love bags and shoes collection. Stuff looks good and very affordable. Also they have decent shipping prices
A lovely giveaway ! after ages i am again entering to try my luck :D
ReplyDeleteName: Samannita Modak
Email: toa.aich@gmail.com
I love Fashionable Chale Rhinestone Decoration Steel Quartz Analog Watch with Numerals Indicate Time Chasis for Female (Golden) from sammydress.com
Link : http://www.sammydress.com/product227483.html
Love it
ReplyDeleteName: Sandeep kaur Sandhu
Email: sandy.sandhu25@yahoo.com
I love the bandage dress
Link: http://www.sammydress.com/product750456.html
Great giveaway! I got so confused...they have so many great stuff!! And decently priced too
ReplyDeleteAnyway, keeping my fingers crossed :)
Name: Swati Ram
Email: swatiram89@gmail.com
I love this Laconic Brown handbag. It is so simple but chic!
Link: http://www.sammydress.com/product254898.html
Name: Diana Giselle Sanabria Forcado
ReplyDeleteEmail: soloparaalgunos90@hotmail.com
I like this blue dress!! http://www.sammydress.com/product481744.html
Shared on FB! https://www.facebook.com/diana.sanabriaforcado/posts/10202234474964326
hey awesome giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteName: Swarnali Basu
email: basu.swarnali.82@gmail.com
i would like to buy http://www.sammydress.com/product245252.html
Name : Bidisha Banerjee
ReplyDeleteEmail Id : bidishabanerjee@live.com
I love the Chiffon Scoop Neck 3/4 Sleeves Fairy Style Solid Color Dress For Women
http://www.sammydress.com/product618976.html
Thanks for the lovely Giveaway.
Name : yunita elisabeth
ReplyDeleteemail : niddskinny@gmail.com
i love this buckle boots
http://www.sammydress.com/product856907.html
Name : Bidisha Banerjee
ReplyDeleteEmail Id : ale83fle@libero.it
I love the Casual Style Scoop Neck Stars Pattern 3/4 Sleeve Cotton Blend Dress For Women
http://www.sammydress.com/product434987.html
Sorry I made a mistake, my name is Alessia Piscopo ;-)
ReplyDeleteName: Joana Bento
ReplyDeleteEmail: livingbelowtheclouds@gmail.com
I love the Ladylike Scoop Neck Rhinestoned Layered Puff Sleeve Knitting Dress For Women , it's only $15.74!
http://www.sammydress.com/product888853.html
Facebook username: Living Belowtheclouds
Name: Ioana Gheorghita
ReplyDeleteEmail: ioana_alinta@yahoo.com
I love Causal Women's Boots With Suede Chunky Heel Design from http://www.sammydress.com/product463086.html
Name: Vasilica Badea
ReplyDeleteEmail: badea.vasilica1969@yahoo.com
http://www.sammydress.com/product859424.html
Name: Joana Santos
ReplyDeleteEmail: joana158@outlook.com
I love this dress from Sheinside, in the color navy, size M
http://www.sammydress.com/product875179.html
Name: Annamaria Quaratesi
ReplyDeleteEmail: annamaria.quaratesi@libero.it
I love star dress
Link : http://www.sammydress.com/product434987.html
My name is Gianfranco Piscopo
ReplyDeletemail : allegrotto4@hotmail.it
Hope to win for my daughter!
http://www.sammydress.com/product868460.html
Name: Mariarosaria quaratesi
ReplyDeleteEmail: mari.uccia61@hotmail.it
I love this dress from Sheinside
http://www.sammydress.com/product875179.html
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteName: Cátia Neves
ReplyDeleteEmail: dakeles@hotmail.com
I love Noble Lace Splicing Chiffon Short Sleeve Long Dress For Women from sammydress.com
Link : http://www.sammydress.com/product704914.html
Name: Badea Nicoleta Alexandra
ReplyDeleteEmail: x_hubba.bubba_x@yahoo.com
http://www.sammydress.com/product859424.html
Name: Cynthianne
ReplyDeleteEmail: ccfashion16@ymail.com
I love the red and gold spiked shoes
http://www.sammydress.com/product839889.html
Name: Vânia Madureira
ReplyDeleteEmail: vaniav@sapo.pt
I love Beam Waist Long Sections Worsted Solid Color Ruffles Trench Coat For Women Black M from sammydress.com
Link : http://www.sammydress.com/product865517.html
Name: Snigdha Prusti
ReplyDeleteemail: snigdha.fairy1990@gmail.com
I love Paidu Quartz Watch with Strips Indicate Steel Watch Band for Women - White from sammydress.com
Link: http://www.sammydress.com/product852729.html
Name: Meena Rao
ReplyDeleteEmail: raomeenas@gmail.com
I love Casual Style Scoop Neck Waistband Polka Dot Twinset Dress For Women
Link: http://www.sammydress.com/product799010.html
Thank you for the giveaway!
Hello! I take part in this giveaway, thanks for this oppportunity!
ReplyDeleteI liked both pages on fb, liked the post too!
My name is Rosa Palma
My mail is Rosapalma1@hotmail.it
I love Color Block Round Neck Long Sleeves Acrylic Refreshing Style Sweater For Women
The link of my favourite item is : http://www.sammydress.com/product750802.html
I would like to say that It has been pretty fun to look through the site as it has a very nice design rich of full colours, there are so many pictures and they also have an exceptional amount of product to choose from.
The items are very original and beautiful and not expensive at all!
It has wonderful, stylish clothing at incredible prices. They have everything from clothing to shoes, jewelry, makeup, accessories, and even household items.I will definitely recommend it for everyone also because they ship worldwide...we can also decide if we want a tracking number or not and if we want a shipping insurance, and that makes us thrust this company even more. In one word: great!!!