Hi,
Riya of My Makeup and Beauty Vanity started this tag chain and I was inspired by all of the wonderful beauty bloggers doing this tag post .
I had a gala time doing this tag :)
Makeup
Blush Or Bronzer - Bronzer, I like to contour my chubby face more than applying blusher and bronzer works as a contour.
Lip Gloss Or Lipstick - Lipstick. I love wearing lipsticks more than glosses.
Eye Liner Or Mascara - Mascara. I love the way it open up my eyes. I can totally skip liner.
Foundation Or Concealer - Concealer!! Have you seen my dark circles? they come up my cheeks.
Neutral Or Color Eye Shadow - Neutrals !! more wearable and are super versatile. From a light natural look to smoldering club makeup everything can be achieved from one good neutral quad.
Pressed Or Loose Eye Shadows - Pressed. I am very shabby in handling loose powders .
Brushes Or Sponges - Brushes. I require my blending wand (magic wand!!) for blending everything from concealer to eyeshadows and now I love to apply lipstick with a brush too ..
Nails
OPI Or China Glaze - Never tried them .. no specific choice.
Long Or Short - Short !
Acrylic Or Natural - Natural, I have never tried Acrylic but I want to give them a shot once.
Brights Or Darks - Brights. I love bright colors on my nails :)
Flower Or No Flower - No Flowers. I am not into nail art. May be graphic but not flowers.
Body
Perfume Or Body Splash - Perfumes. My favorite is Burberry Rose Gold.
Lotion Or Body Butter - Lotion.
Body Wash Or Soap - Body Wash. these are less harsh than soaps.
Lush Or Other Bath Company - Others. I am not a big fan of lush.
Fashion
Jeans Or Sweat Pants - Sweat Pant.. Comfort.
Long Sleeve Or Short - Short Sleeves and Sleeveless.
Dresses Or Skirts - None .. Shorts ..
Stripes Or Plaid - Plaid. though I have more stripes in my wardrobe.
Flip Flops Or Sandals - Flip Flops.
Scarves Or Hats - Scarves :)
Studs Or Dangly Earrings - Studs.
Necklaces Or Bracelets - Necklaces. Long chains to statement necklaces I love them all.
Heels Or Flats - Flats.. I love heels but my bad knees dont allow me to wear them anymore.
Cowboy Boots Or Riding Boots - Both. But I can't wear them in this weather.
Jacket Or Hoodie - Both..
Forever 21 Or Charlotte Russe - None!! I like Express better in US, River Island and Fat Boy in U.K. and Chemistry and M&S in India
Saks 5th Or Nordstrom - Both !!
Hair
Curly Or Straight - Curly :)
Bun Or Ponytail - Ponytail ..
Bobby Pins Or Butterfly Clips - Bobby pins.
Hair Spray Or Gel - Hair Spray
Long Or Short - Short .. or is medium or shoulder length an option??
Light Or Dark - Dark.
Side Sweep Bangs Or Full Bangs - Anyone. I like them both .. I have had both. Full bangs are difficult to maintain but look more high style. Side Swept are more convinient and look more natral.
Up Or Down - Down. The only time i wore my hair up was on my wedding day.
Random
Rain Or Shine - Rains !
Summer Or Winter - Winters.. snowfall ...
Fall Or Spring - I like them both.the transition of seasons is always beautiful.
Chocolate Or Vanilla - Chocolate.
East Coast Or West Coast - East Coast if US. and in India .. no coast .. want to go back to NCR.
I tag all my friends for this tag :)
Stay Beautiful,
Shweta

loved ur answers shweta.. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Riya :)
Delete<3 ur answers!!
ReplyDeletehttp://makeupreviewandbeautyblog.blogspot.in/
Thanks jayshree .. I would love to read your answers to this tag as well :)
ReplyDeleteLoved reading your answers dear....This is such a fun tag...I will be putting mine one too very soon! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ... It will fun read yours :)
DeleteI enjoyed reading this tag =)
ReplyDeletekisses
Marghe
Love the tag... doing mine now!
ReplyDeleteAm waiting :)
DeleteLoved doing this tag! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ofprettythings.net/2013/09/beauty-tag/
Check out! :) Thanks for tagging me. <3
~JC
Of Pretty Things
Superb Jeevitha .. Thanks for doing the tag :)
DeleteLoved reading the post!
ReplyDeleteThnak u :)
DeleteThose were some really cool answers ;) We have many things in common sweets :*
ReplyDeleteWill be posting mine soon :) Loved your answers :)
superb .. i will wait for your post :)
DeleteLovely post <3 Followed back ;)
ReplyDeletewww.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com
XOXO,
InĂªs