Hi,
Toner is one of the important steps for CTM (Cleansing - Toning - Moisturizing) routine. Toners removes any sort of residue left from cleanser or deep seated dirt.
I always prefer alcohol free toners as they are milder on skin and dont dry out skin.
What Oxy Glow saya about the product :
Price: INR 400 for 500 ml
Key Ingredients: Glycerin, Cucumber extract, Aloevera, Chamomile. This cooling effect of this cucumber toner helps promote cell generation & battles irritation, if any . Also the abundance of antioxidants & silica with it rejuvenates the skin & leaves it soft & smooth.
Find it Online here: http://www.oxyglowcosmetics.com/skin-care-beauty-product/cleanser-toner/cucumber-skin-toner-500ml
Packaging: It is packaged in a transparent, sturdy, plastic bottle with a white spray nozzle. The bottle came with a cap, which I dropped and lost. Packaging is nothing fancy, pretty basic and standard. Its not filmsy so it is travel friendly.
My Experience:
OxyGlow Cucumber Skin Toner is green colored toner and has a mild fragrance of cucumber. It requires about two to three sprays for covering the face & neck. Then I dab it into skin with clean fingers and allow it to sit for about 30-45 secs and then wipe it with a damp cotton pad.
It removes all the residue left on the skin without making skin dry. It does not encourages any oil formation on and around my nose. Skin feels fresh and clean. It doesn't sting my eyes a bit, as I wear contact lenses I need to be careful with anything that my creeps inside my eye.
This product is for skin types. Dry skin people can happily use it as it does not dries the skin at all. I had no any breakout due to the product.
My only issue with this product is that I feel It has some green color added to it which comes on the cotton pad when the product is wiped and it is quite apparent. Other than this the product works nice.
| Residue it removed after face wash. |
Last Words:
This is an very good product. It tones the skin pretty well and will be good for all skin types. OxyGlow has kept the prices of the products to be very affordable.
Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta
PR Sample, Honest Review.





Looking so refreshing! Nice review dear <3
ReplyDeleteLooks nice.. I love toners..will be trying this.. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Pooja
DeleteCucumber toner...must be cooling on the skin? Will try it. Nice review
ReplyDeleteYaar chennai ki garmi me kuch cooling nahi karta.. I didn't feel any cooling effectat all
DeleteSeems a good product .. Beautifully reviewed dear :) but I'm currently obsessed with the Clinique one :)
ReplyDeleteYeah clinique skin care products are top notch. This is just a regular toner.
DeleteIt Seeems to be doing really well dear! & cucmber sounds so good...would love to give it a try... :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! :))
ReplyDeleteFollow? :)
Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com
sure
DeleteI have seen Oxyglow products in stores, but since it was not a familiar brand I never purchased it. Thanks for the review, it will be my next toner
ReplyDeleteU r welcome nisha :)
DeleteSounds great and refreshing!! Nice review Shweta :)
ReplyDeleteWill deff check this out :D Great review.
ReplyDeletexoxo <3
www.littlemisssinner.com
www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner
Seems like a good product but extra added color :(
ReplyDeletehmm .. thats not very big thing ..
Deleteseems to be a good one shweta
ReplyDeleteYeah Its nice .. and pocket friendly :)
DeleteSounds too good. Nice review Shweta :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Megha
Deleteluks so refreshing :D wil give dis a try..i luv using diff toners :)
ReplyDeleteThis is nice and pocket friendly :)
Deletelovely blog:)
ReplyDeletefollow?:)
good one :) love to try it..
ReplyDelete