Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill No. 10 - Review and Swatches

Hi,

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refills are dream come true for all makeup lovers like me. Recently, I hauled few lipsticks and eyeshaows from Inglot. Here is the first one in the series and my third Inglot lipstick. 
First two are Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refills No. 82 which is a very beautiful red color and Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refills No. 37 which is muted red-ish orange color.

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refills No. 10 



Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill No. 10 - Review and Swatches
Inglot FS Lipstick Refill No. 10

Inglot Lipstick Refill No. 10 - Review and Swatches


Shade: This shade is cool undertone medium pink. It comes out more like a darker candy floss color. This shade is border line neonish. It brighten ups the face a lot. Ladies who love brighter lip colors will love this. Despite of being bright it is something which can be carried very easily with a natural makeup. It looks very pretty is day time.
Inglot  Lipstick Refill No. 10 -  Swatch
Inglot FS Lipstick Refill No. 10

Texture & Pigmentation:
Inglot lipsticks goes on creamy. It sometimes cling to the dry areas of the lips. I would suggest to exfoliate and moisturize lips before using these lipsticks. This shade is very pigmented. One-two swipes are enough to give deep and true color. 

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill No. 10 -  Swatch
Inglot FS Lipstick Refill No. 10

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill No. 10 - Review and Swatch
Inglot FS Lipstick Refill No. 10

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill No. 10 - Review and Swatch
Inglot FS Lipstick Refill No. 10
Staying Power: 

Inglot lipsticks have good staying power. These stay for about 5+ hours with light snacking and drinking. With a meal, a light touch up is required to maintain the intensity. While fading it leaves a light stain which looks super pretty.  

Wondering How to Make your Lipstick to Stay Longer??
Apply one coat of lipstick, 
Dab your lips lightly over a single layer of tissue,
Apply powder lightly from above the tissue (optional),
Reapply the lipstick.
... Taadddaa .. you just made your lipstick to stay much longer than it would normally stay. 

Price: INR 300 for 1.2 gm 

Availability: In Stores and on Majorbrands (dot) com 

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill No. 10
Inglot FS Lipstick Refill No. 10

Last Words:

Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refills are great for everyone who want to expand their collection and dont mind using brush for application. I love this shade esp for day wear. It lightens up my complexion despite being a cool toned color. This shade is good for fair to medium skin tones. Dusky girls can skip this shade.
Stay Beautiful,
Shweta


28 comments:

  1. stunning shade..i wish they hadnt hiked the rates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought in sale on majorbrands ;) I am waiting for next sale :D

      Delete
  2. Very pretty shade, neither deep nor dull! Looking beautiful on your lips <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty shade :) And totally agree with you these being boon for makeup lovers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a super pretty shade <3 and looks stunning on you dear :)
    I have this one in my kitty and simply adore it ;) Beautifully reviewed girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried few of the INGLOT lippies and I am really impresses with their formula..!!
    The shade is very pretty.. I like this a lott!! lovely swatch dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade!! :) I want to try this one but it's not available on majorbrands now! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I u want it just let me know will buy it from store and send it across :)

      Delete
  7. its pretty shade shweta..wanna see ur entire face with the lipppie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Preethi :) , I am too lazy to do full face looks.. but i'll try in future .. pinky promise :)

      Delete
  8. wooooow im in love with this shade!! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear Shweta,
    the colour is really full of light =)
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shade <3
    i have one from here but then using brush is too tedious for me
    #bsp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shade, looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...