Hi,
I LOVE mascaras. If I could had only one make product for my entire life, it will be a mascara. I can't think of living without these. I mascara opens up the eyes and brings life to the face. It instantly transforms the sleepy face to a more awake look.
I haven't tried many high end mascaras as I think that drugstore brands often do a decent job. And considering that they dry up within three months from date of opening the pack I think that buying a high end mascara is waste of money (OK !! Not exactly waste but I keep doing cost-benefit analysis, idiot MBA ) I love Loreal Mascaras (and from Revlon, Maybelline etc). But this Clinique Mascara changed my perception for high end mascaras.
Clinique High Impact Mascara:
Few Key Points:
Effectiveness:
Read my review for Faces Ultime Pro Shocking Volume Mascara
I LOVE mascaras. If I could had only one make product for my entire life, it will be a mascara. I can't think of living without these. I mascara opens up the eyes and brings life to the face. It instantly transforms the sleepy face to a more awake look.
I haven't tried many high end mascaras as I think that drugstore brands often do a decent job. And considering that they dry up within three months from date of opening the pack I think that buying a high end mascara is waste of money (OK !! Not exactly waste but I keep doing cost-benefit analysis, idiot MBA ) I love Loreal Mascaras (and from Revlon, Maybelline etc). But this Clinique Mascara changed my perception for high end mascaras.
![]() |
| Clinique High Impact Mascara |
Clinique High Impact Mascara:
Few Key Points:
- Deep matte black color,
- Consistency of the product is not very thick,
- Does not leaves clumps,
- Does not flake,
- Curls the lashes and holds the curls pretty well.
![]() |
| Clinique High Impact Mascara |
Brush Wand:
- Slightly tapered wand,
- Dense bristles arranged in a swirl formation which catches smallest of the lash easily,
- Mascara can be easily applied on lower lashes as well without transferring onto the the skin beneath.
![]() |
| Clinique High Impact Mascara |
- Adds good length to the lashes. Its more than what Loreal mascara builds.
- Thickness is considerably nice. My almost non existent lower lashes gets very noticeable difference.
- Volume is great, my sparse lashes look dense and volumized.
- It is very versatile. In one coat it makes lashes look very natural and as the coats are build up the the extreme volume. I dont feel the need of wearing falsies.
![]() |
| Clinique High Impact Mascara - before and after |
Not so good points:
- It is not very black looks more like a smokey black... That's it .. nothing else.
Price: I guess it is around INR 1400.
The Most Important Fact:
This small tube has lasted me an year. The formula has dried slightly but is still awesome as compared to other mascaras which dry up pretty quickly.
Last words:
This mascara is quite comparable to my fav Loreal mascara in many aspects. The lasting power is what amuses me the most. The tiny tube has given me lasted me over an year without drying up, No mascara lasted me this long.
Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta
Read my review for Faces Ultime Pro Shocking Volume Mascara




This seems pretty awesome. Such a great effect its showing!!
ReplyDelete#bsp
Thanks Charu :)
Deletei have 3 of these and totally love it
ReplyDeleteMe too .. I will surely buy full size of this one :)
Deletesuch an awesome mascara.. ur tempting me to splurge on it
ReplyDelete:D .. its a fab mascara .. but Loreal is equally decent :)
DeleteThe results are tempting me too to get this one!
ReplyDeleteAnd imagine its one year old :D
DeleteIt looks really amazingg.. liking the results..
ReplyDeleteThis one deserves a shott!! :) :)
Definitely :)
Deletewow wht a transformation <3 goes into my wishlist :D
ReplyDeletepretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteWow! It looks amazing :) Nice review dear! Added to the wishlist <3
ReplyDeletenice product but way to costly for a non-mascara girl like me :) #BSP
ReplyDeleteU can try Loreal its almost equivalent :)
Deletewow lovely ! love after before pic
ReplyDeleteYour lashes look BEAUTIFUL with this mascara!
ReplyDeleteWow a nice mascara....... :) volumizes the lashes....... #BSP
ReplyDeleteI have d same mascara....n i got it for free...clinique was running a campaign to exchange ny old mascara n get this....d rest can b guessed...
ReplyDeleteGreat Mascara. What a great difference it made on the eyelashes you have shown.
ReplyDeletehttp://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-olive-pants.html#.UkQhu4asiSo
pretty gorgeous...
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteIts a great Mascara .. I loved the length and volume it has on offer <3
ReplyDeleteReally Thanks for sharing .. will be getting it soon sweets ;)
Nicely reviewed Girl :)
I need this mascara in my life !! I have small pin straight lashes and nothing in the world can curl them :D
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteIt made such a good difference!! :) Sounds like a great product :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteI do agree with u shwetha..the high end mascars are toatally worth..i have sample sizes of chanel and lancome..they both r awesome
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeleteNice review, I'm out of my mascara, will try it next.
ReplyDeleteI have used this in the past and this is my favorite one :)
ReplyDelete