Hi,
Here is a very simple Ombre eye liner look ..
Products Used:
Steps:
I paired it with a very subtle peach blush and light pink lip stain for day look ..
Hope you like this eye makeup look.
Have your every tried Ombre Eye liner??
Stay Beautiful,
Shweta
Here is a very simple Ombre eye liner look ..
![]() |
| Add caption |
Products Used:
- White Liner,
- Teal blue liner,
- Black Liner,
- White Eyeshadow - pearl,
- Black Eyeshadow - matte,
- Medium toned brown - pearl,
- Mascara.
Steps:
- Line 2/3 rd of lash line with white liner, starting from inner corner.
- Now line 2/3rd of lash line (leaving inner 1/3rd) with blue liner and flicking at the end.
- Dab inner 1/3rd with white shadow. Mix slightly with blue liner.
- Apply a light touch of black eye shadow on the flick and blend with blue liner.
- Go over the liner with an angled blush and blend the liner, do not over blend try and maintain the ombre look.
- Line the upper water line with black liner.
- Line lower lash line with a medium toned brown and smudge lightly (leave inner tear duct area).
- Apply coats of mascara.
I paired it with a very subtle peach blush and light pink lip stain for day look ..
Hope you like this eye makeup look.
Have your every tried Ombre Eye liner??
Stay Beautiful,
Shweta





Nice look <3
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteLooks beautiful !
ReplyDeleteLove it <3 Keep these coming dear ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteSimple and neat look
ReplyDeleteThanks Nisha
DeleteSO simple yet so pretty! Love it.
ReplyDeleteit looks so pretty
ReplyDeletehttp://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/casual-with-wedge-sneakers.html#.Uklsn4asiSp
The liner looks lovely dear.. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteLove the look, Really pretty :D
ReplyDeletexoxo <3
www.littlemisssinner.com
www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner
It doesn't look like you have used so many products, very well explained tutorial, I enjoyed it thoroughly and will try doing it on my eyes :P
ReplyDeleteThanks Arzoo, do share pics, I will love to see your take on it :)
DeleteGorgeous eye makeup sweets <3
ReplyDeleteYou have done it beautifully :*
Amazing post!!!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? Let me know!!
xoxo
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat look! So cute! :) Thank you for visiting my blog! I'm following you! :) xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.com/
I really like this look! Great post :)
ReplyDeleteLauren,
http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/
Thanks Lauren :)
Deletesmart eyemakeup!
ReplyDeletethx girl for visiting for sure we can follow each other
I am your new follower keep in touch
http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/
smart eyemakeup!
ReplyDeletethx girl for visiting for sure we can follow each other
I am your new follower keep in touch
http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/
I love ombre lips but now I guess I'll start loving ombre liner too :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shreya .. that means a lot to me :)
Deletethis is beautiful.....will def try this .
ReplyDeleteYayy .. thanks :)
Deletewow!!!
ReplyDeletethats called perfection !
Thanks Appu :)
DeleteGreat eyeliner look and thanks so much for your comment today! Of course we can follow each other by the way!
ReplyDeleteNow following you and I will wait for you to follow back and of course keep in touch. You have a very nice blog and lovely tips!
xx Easy Outfits, by Pip
Thanks Pip :)
DeleteSuch a beautiful look! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow eachother?
xoxo
Shalane
www.fashionmoodboard.com
Loved it totally!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachna :)
Delete
ReplyDeleteWow,so pretty...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa
Thank you for your lovely comment!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you now on GFC, G+, bloglovin, pinterest, facebook and twitter!!!
xoxo
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
that looks really cool!
ReplyDeletexx fameliquorlove
followed.. waiting for you to follow back.
ReplyDeletexx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
Hi gorgeous! Great tutorial, I will give it a try ;) Would you like to follow each other? Take a look at my blog and let me know ;)
ReplyDeleteKisses from Argentina!!
http://www.stylebydeb.com
my fav look shweta. i love it..
ReplyDeleteThanks u Raji :)
Deleteits such a gorgeous look! i love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeletevery pretty, this looks like a colored parrot with blue and silver wings... loved it
ReplyDeleteWooow ... Beautiful :)
DeleteBeautiful make-up!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)
Best wishes!
vgolove1.blogspot.ru
Oh The Beauty Department did this look too.. it looks great na? You have done it wonderfully as well
ReplyDeleteWho is that swati ? I m not aware of that blog?
DeleteIt is really good one. http://thebeautydepartment.com/ Do check it out
DeleteLoved your eyes Shweta! Will try the look :)
VERY NICE!
ReplyDeleteSNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
♡ SAMMYDRESS WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY ♡
Wow, such a beautiful and neat look! You have got beautiful eyes sweetie <3
ReplyDeleteOh thanks a ton :)
Deletevery very nice!!! I follow you.
ReplyDeleteFollow me on:
http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/
you have lovely striking eyes.. looks nice,neat and clean :)
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done! simple and gorgeous @ the same time:)
ReplyDelete