Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Product Review - VICHY EAU THERMALE SPA WATER

Hi,

My skin is dry and due to the humidity in the city in reside it becomes sticky and dull. I love use skin refresheners to get rid of the dullness and stickiness.

I recently bought a product from Myntra.com  - http://www.myntra.com/Face-Treatment/Vichy/Vichy-Eau-Thermale-Spa-Water/125250/buy?searchQuery=vichy&serp=20&uq=true#!



What VICHY Laboratories say about the product:

15 clinical studies have proven the skin health benefits of Vichy Thermal Water. Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing and fortifying properties. Completes every skin care regimen and is present in all Vichy products.


Mineral Richness

- A miracle of nature, naturally rich with 15 regenerating minerals + antioxidants, essential to skin’s health 
- So unique, it cannot be reproduced by science. So powerful, it can reset your skin's health 


Results:

- Soothes + reinforces skin's natural barrier function. Its antioxidant properties help the skin fight the signs of aging 
- Protected and fortified, skin is more resistant to environmental aggressions. 


Dermatological Standards:

-Allergy-Tested. 
-Tested by dermatologists. 
-Preservative-free. 
-Fragrance-free. 
-Paraben-free.

How to Use:

After spraying, leave it to work for a few moments then gently dry. During the day, it immediately soothes and refreshes. Use morning and night to complete your cleansing routine.



Ingredients:
  • 100% PURE VICHY THERMAL WATER, PRESERVATIVE AND FRAGRANCE FREE.
  • MINERAL CONTENT (MG/1):
  • BICARBONATES: 4776.3
  • CHLORIDE: 357.0
  • POTASSIUM: 99.6
  • FLUORINE: 8.8
  • SODIUM: 1860.0
  • CALCIUM: 150.6
  • MAGNESIUM: 12.3
  • IRON: 1.0
  • NEUTRAL PH
Price: Rs 350 for 50 ml

Packaging: It comes in a white spray can with a translucent blue cap. It is similar to a deodorant container. The cap fits well and is pretty travel friendly. 



My Experience with the product :

Vichy Thermal Water Spa is a basically a mineral water face mist, its very light-weight. I apply it from distance of 8-10 inches. I feel one to two sprays are good amount to cover face and neck completely. I leave the product on my face as it is , and after 30-45 secs just pat my skin with clean fingers. The product easily and quickly gets absorbed into the skin.  
The mist is Fragrance-free. It really hydrates  my skin very well. As I have a dry skin, it reliefs me of the stretchy feeling. It helps me get rid of stickiness and dullness due to weather too. It instantly refreshes my skin. 

Availability: 

Last words:

If you are looking for a good face mist to refresh your skin (and don't want to consider rose water) give this product a try. Its worth every penny.

Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta

I got Rs. 1000 worth of voucher from Mytra.com I bought this product from that voucher. Review is honest as always.


12 comments:

  1. lovely blog would you like to follow eachother :)
    http://styleofsibling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review dear... I will try this once I am done with my exiting toner.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Vichy. Maybe I can try it.

    http://lifeenthusiasm.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vichy has always got beautiful Products!!
    What do you think of following each other?? Let me know,please ;)

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tempting product & Tempting review .. Heading to Myntra ;) Hehehe ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems to be like a great Mist...I so want to break free from the regular Rose water Mists now...Maybe I will give this a try later on! Great Review.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review dear ! I'm currently using TBS vitamin E face mist ! Would like to try this one :)
    xoxo Shreya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...