Monday, August 26, 2013

Product Review - Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray

Hi,

Beachy waves, volume, shine and some more volume is how I like my hair to be. My flair is wave-y, thin, fine and flat at roots. I keep hunting for products which don't  leave my hair heavy and make them fall flat.

Two years back I picked few Toni & Guy products on recommendation of a senior hairstylist at Toni n Guy in London. And since then I changed neither the styling products nor the hair stylists.





What Toni & Guy say about the product: 

Create texture and body with light hold. Suitable for all hair types and perfect for achieving a lived-in, beach look. Spray evenly from root to tip, on towel-dried or dry hair and work though to create tousled waves with natural movement.

 

Ingredients:



Price: Rs 900 for 200ml

Packaging: The packaging is a sturdy, matte sea green plastic bottle. It has nozzle spray. and the cap of nozzle fit tight. The bottle looks very elegant and is representative of the high quality expected out of the brand. 

How I use the product:

Method 1: Spritzing on wet hair. I spray it a few times on my hair strand (not in roots) after towel drying my hair. Then I comb my hair so that the product spreads evenly. then I divide the hair in two parts. Then divide these two section again into two parts and twists then to form two buns on both sides and secure them with clips. I blow dry them for couple of minutes and then remove the clips and just shake my hair . This gives me beautiful curls. I many times just use a wide tooth comb to brush my hair and that gives nice wave-y texture. 

Result: Nice curly natural looking waves (depending how much I twist).

Sorry for a blurred pic, But you can notice the curls.

Method 2: Spritzing on dry hair. Many times I just use the spray to define my waves and create some body in my hair. I do this when my hair feels flat. I just spritz the spray on my dry hair avoiding the roots and then I just scrunch the hair to create waves. 

Result: More natural looking, textured waves. 
  
I used a pic from another post (lakme cc cream)

Why I love the product:
I Love this product  as it gives my fine hair a nice texture as if I have just been to the beach. It volumizes my hair and creates natural waves. It tames down the frizz and smooths the hair strand. It doesn't gives high shine but a subtle shine
I love the fact that this hair spray tames my frizzy hair without making it heavy. My roots don't fall flat or get oily until second day. The smoothness of hair strand remains until next hair wash. 
It creates these natural looking waves and gives a fantabulous body to my hair. 
The Fragrance of the product is very fresh and amazing. It is not very overwhelming but stays in hair until the next wash. 

Last Words:
If you have hair like me .. frizzy,fine, thin and they lack volume and texture or you are just looking creating some nice natural waves, then you must try this product. I recommend this product to for all who want a fun casual look. 

Stay Beautiful
Shweta

19 comments:

  1. Keep the post coming. Love them

    Love
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-skulls.html#.UhtJ5hukohV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review..Would definitely give it a try..I have long thin hair which are naturally wavy but lack volume..i guess it should work fine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u like a texture hair then U will love these :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely review dear ! would love to try this spray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would Love to give this one a try! You can really see some difference there...Great Review dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try T&G for long. Thanks for recommending the product :) My hair is naturally wavy so it should work for me ;) Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review! The waves look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review dear :) One of the few things I was looking forward on the other side of my blogging break was you review this one ;)
    You really explained it beautifully sweets :* - This one is my current favourite - I'm loving it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. I am using it for last two years and I love it :)

      Delete
  8. Looking nice. My hair is also dry and frizzy but it looks bushy so people think it has volume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think u can avoid this one, U need a smoothening serum ...

      Delete
  9. with this change of season I am having hairfall problem, rest they turn oily and dull soon, bit pricey however non-oily make me think to try this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This should suit u but avoid spraying in roots :)

      Delete
  10. Lovely review dear..the transition is so significant.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...