Thursday, August 29, 2013

Get Inspired with Flowers - Orchids

Hi,

Whenever I feel short of inspiration I just look around .. nature is the most beautiful creation of god.. it has such a colorful palette... and we can never go wrong with it.
Flowers are something which always relaxes me .. my favorite is White Daisy.. they are so pure, delicate and smell heavenly.
I got inspired with flowers to start this makeup series .. and what better flower to start with than Orchids. I feel that Orchids are most exotic looking flowers and have such a diverse color palette .. I choose the most pretty colors which depict Orchids - blue, pink and purple.. I know this is not even close to their beauty but I tried and here are the pics ..










I hope you guys like it ..

Stay Beautiful,

Shweta

35 comments:

  1. wow..awesome....the eye look as well as the way u photographed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful Shweta, if only the orchids could speak..they would say so too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg .. That's so sweet .. Thank u so much .. U made my day :)

      Delete
  3. Really stunning, you have done an amazing job Shweta! So creative <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look Shweta :) Love how you combined the two shades beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Look :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/08/choies-my-new-shopping-destination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very prettyy.. loved it.. the color combo is beautiful!! :) :)
    U have beautiful eyes.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clean and beautiful look! It's especially suited for Indian skin tones! and you have lovely eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing eye make-up sweets <3 .. I loved the way you played here with those cool tone colors <3 .. Stunning EOTD dear <3 .. I loved it :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiring make-up. But I think I wouldn't have the patience to do this. How long did it take? :)

    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I took me around 5 mins to do one eye :)

      Delete
  10. Very nice eye make up =)
    I love the mix of colour you've chosen.
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! loved d blending.. Some how if i miss d lining part my eyes look incomplete.. teach me.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lined the upper lash line with Maidstone brown eyeshadow.. It's very subtle but there.

      Delete
  12. Very beautiful....totally loved it and i am definitely going to try out this eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely look dear... I am gonna give it a try! I love Blues & Purples... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love this eye make up and the inspiration behind it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...