Wednesday, August 21, 2013

From My Closet - Shoes

Hi,

This is my shoe/ sandals collection. I normally wear flats or 1-1.5 inch heels at maximum .. these are few of my fav pieces .. yes .. I have more .. but they are not with me at the moment, left them at my mom's place as they are either party wear or winter wear ..
Hope u like my collection ...

From Clarks



From Graceland (UK)

From a local store

Heels from Inc. 5

From Ginger

Mojri from a local store in Jaipur, These are handcrafted and made from camel leather

My Canvas shoes from Next (UK)

From Puma

From Hush Puppies


From a store in London (its a local brand from UK)

From Catwalk


My Fav boots (Pavers, UK)

Other than these I have sport shoes from Asics, which are meant for high impact exercises like running. And few from local store which are mostly party wear or to go along with Indian formals.

I hope you liked my sandal collection ... 

Love,
Shweta 

  

16 comments:

  1. Loved the post! you have a diverse variety in your shoe closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sugandha .. I love to experiment with styles, I cant wear heels because it hurt my knees .. there are very less option in flats .. I try keep all my options open

      Delete
  2. I like the second one, the black shoes the most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Actually They are bark blue .. snake skin kind of leather. They are most versatile pair. I wear it with casual as well as with party wear.

      Delete
  3. i loved your collection
    puma black one is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice collection! loved the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like very comfortable ones ;)


    + would you like to follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !! What a sexy collection you have got in your closet :) I loved all of them :) Lovely post sweets <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vipra, I have a very simple collection, I cannot wear heels as i have bad knees. Just trying to make people aware of variety of options in flats :)

      Delete
  7. Loved the post... Those ginger flats and mojris are so pretty! love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice collection... I liked black glittery footwear most

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shikha :) those are my special occasion shoes .. I m a big miser when it comes to wearing those.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...