Hi,
Jeevitha from Ofprettythings.net is hosting a birthday for the one year completion giveaway.
What you can win:
There are three awesome prizes to win. You know how much I love brushes and the Real Techniques brushes are the best I’ve used so far. So that’s exactly what you will win on my Birthday!
Read on to know more…
First Prize:
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Travel Essentials Brush Set
This essentially contains a Foundation Brush, a Multi-task brush and one Domed Shadow Brush. Best basic brush set you will ever need.
Two Second Prizes:
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
learn more - http://ofprettythings.net/2013/07/giveaway-happy-birthday-to-me/
Jeevitha from Ofprettythings.net is hosting a birthday for the one year completion giveaway.
What you can win:
There are three awesome prizes to win. You know how much I love brushes and the Real Techniques brushes are the best I’ve used so far. So that’s exactly what you will win on my Birthday!
First Prize:
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Travel Essentials Brush Set
This essentially contains a Foundation Brush, a Multi-task brush and one Domed Shadow Brush. Best basic brush set you will ever need.
Two Second Prizes:
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
learn more - http://ofprettythings.net/2013/07/giveaway-happy-birthday-to-me/

aWsUm GIvEaWaY ___
ReplyDeleteBt HOw TO pArTiCiPaTe __ ???
Follow the link at the end
Delete