Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bollywood Make-up look using L'Oreal Paris India L'Or Sunset Cannes'13 collection

Hi Friends,

What do you do when you fall ill ??? I played with makeup to pick my mood up ...

I got inspired by the clean fresh light makeup worn by Sonam Kapoor in a pic and created the following look.



Key Factors of the look :


  • Clean fresh face,
  • Light eye makeup (just a swatch of single color),
  • Color is well within crease,
  • No thick eyeliner (only tightlining),
  • No false lash effect,
  • Slightest wash of color on lower lash line,
  • Highlighted inner corners,
  • Light (n*de) lips,
  • Dusty pink/ coral blusher.













NOTE: Please excuse the puffiness and dark circles, I am not well :(

Products used :
  • Loreal Color Riche Lipstick 371, Pink Passion,
  • Loreal Color Riche Les Ombres, E6 , Eau de Rose, eyeshadow quad,
  • Loreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
  • Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara, Extra Black

* I know the colors worn my Sonam Kapoor are different than what I am wearing, But then its just an INSPIRATIONAL look. i never intended to recreate her look... May be next time..

Do let me know how you liked it ..

Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta

*Products used are sponsored.


19 comments:

  1. Nice soft look shweta. You could have added little bit more color to eyes I feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to stick with the palette i had, and this was the best color payoff :P

      Delete
  2. I love such looks! pretty and wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh same pinch! whenever im sick i start playing with makeup too.it really uplifts ur mood.doesnt it?
    Love what uve come up with. I actually prefer ur version over sonam. it has more definition. she just has a plain wash of purple. N tht lippie is gorgeoussssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lottttt Lisha ... Its so sweet of you to say that .. love u babes :)

      Delete
  4. u look so pretty!!!
    loved ur eye makeup :)
    n u knw whenever im nervous or scared or in a bad mood, i play with makeup,, it just calms me down like anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Poorva. Makeup is indeed great pick me up :)

      Delete
  5. Even I do the same Shweta...I take out any random eyeshadow palette & start doing random eye makeup...I liked your eye makeup here...very subtle & very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear get well soon! Nice and fresh look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon dear. And a subtle yet pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look sweetie! When I'm unwell, a bright lippie lifts my spirits :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look very cute, with flawless skin, n plump lips, just i would suggest u to use a concealer, pick one from mac, you will look more awesome! good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tapaswini, I use a concealer from long with bobbi brown corrector and YSL highlighter. I had mentioned in the post that I was very ill when I did this look. And generally also I was very bad circles. Its Bad for me I know.. But this is the best I can do to conceal them ...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...