Hi,
White Squeeze tube with a Blue Flip Cap. It is opaque and sturdy. Travel Friendly.
Non Soapy, White cream, which has a texture somewhere between a cream and wet clay, with tiny micro blue beads and white scrubbing granules (which are barely visible to the eyes but you’ll feel them when you scrub). These beads are non-coarse, smooth, densely packed and evenly distributed. The fragrance is mild, sweet and with under notes of signature Nivea fragrance.
One issue is the quantity of product to be used, Because it is a non foaming product, a larger quantity is required for Face wash.
So now never fear those unplanned meetups and always say it with confidence - "Just 5 Minutes"...
A Long busy tiring day, which never seemed to end, didn’t even
get a chance to touchup my makeup and when in evening I thought to call off the
day hubby comes up with a late night party plan. A coffee can boost me up, but
what about my skin!! It’s looking dull, tired and needs a facial which I
planned for the coming weekend …
Well I put on my best party shoes and say “Just 5 mins” …
Problem sounds familiar ??? Okay may be not a full-fledged
party but a mid week friends get together or a coffee hangout or maybe You just
didn’t get the time for that clean up. Going out with a tired looking skin with
blackheads and open pores popping here and there is strict NO NO.. And that’s
why either you cancel the program or wish the lights at the restaurant are dim
enough so your friend cannot see what you wanna hide.
Let me take you through a product which will pull you out of this
dilemma and wish for the brightest spot light to shine upon you…
Ingredients:
Kaolin : Kaolin cleanses and exfoliates dead skin cells and
debris from the surface. Kaolin adds absorbency, texture and bulk to cleansers,
face masks, soaps and dusting powders.
Polyethylene : Blue granules for scrubbing.
Polyethylene : Blue granules for scrubbing.
Packaging:
White Squeeze tube with a Blue Flip Cap. It is opaque and sturdy. Travel Friendly.
Non Soapy, White cream, which has a texture somewhere between a cream and wet clay, with tiny micro blue beads and white scrubbing granules (which are barely visible to the eyes but you’ll feel them when you scrub). These beads are non-coarse, smooth, densely packed and evenly distributed. The fragrance is mild, sweet and with under notes of signature Nivea fragrance.
Application Process:
Price:
INR 199 for 150 ml.
My Experience:
When I apply it on my skin it gives slight tingling effect
esp. around areas which have open pores. The granules which are not visible to
the eyes can be felt while the product is applied on the skin.
I have a dry-oily combination skin. The trickiest of all
skin types. Although, major parts of my face are dry but I still like matte
finishes. I am not very fond of dewy finishes. Neither can I bear those moisturizing
(read Oily) creams nor those face packs/scrubs which leave behind oil on my
nose. Well, the “BASE” of this product passes with flying colors in that
aspect. It is non-drying, clay based cream which extract oil out of the pores. I
tried this product at various occasions when I was feeling oily, as a face wash
(30-45 secs of application), as a scrub (60-90 secs of application) and/or as a
face pack (2-3 mins of application), It never failed, It extracted every bit of
oil and left my skin clean. Even for that matter, My Hubby who has extremely
Oily skin Loves this product. He loves it and claims that it keeps him oil free
for atleast 3-4 hours (considering the humidity in weather in my city, this is
awesome) – Oil Extraction Capabilities as a Facewash –
Check.
After the wash cum scrub cum pack routine it imparts a very
subtle glow and evenness to the skin, which I believe is because of Kaolin
present in the product. Perfect – Imparts Soft Glow as a pack – Check.
Coming onto the scrubbing part. The granules are super tiny
and densely packed and give a decent clean and fresh effect as for a daily use scrub.
It is mild yet effective as a scrub. Skin feels clean and fresh, reduces open
pores upto an extent and controls Whiteheads and Blackheads. But it only
diminishes the appearance doesn’t fully removes them. Well the scrubbing
granules are too mild for that. – Mild Daily Use Scrub – Check.
As aftereffects of this product, I get a clean, oil free
skin with blurred white heads and black heads and a subtle glow. But, yes there
always is a “but”, It is slightly drying on the drier areas of my face when
used as a Pack. BUT, yet again, a moisturizer takes care of the dry stretchy
feeling.
One issue is the quantity of product to be used, Because it is a non foaming product, a larger quantity is required for Face wash.
Pros:
- Versatile product, Can be used individually as a Face wash, or a scrub or a pack
- Texture neither too creamy nor drying,
- Densely packed fine non-abrasive granules,
- Removes and controls oil like a dream,
- Clean fresh feeling after wash,
- Good for normal to oily skin people, Can be used by dry skin but will be better as a face wash,
- Non soapy formula,
- Sturdy packaging.
Cons:
- Dry skin people will find this product slightly drying,
- Didn’t completely removed my makeup,
- The glow does not lasts long,
- Only slight effect on Whiteheads and Blackheads,
- A larger quantity is required when used as a face wash.
Last Words:
It is a must for Oily skin people. My hubby loves it. I like
it too as it controls oil for 3-4 hours in humid weather conditions as well.
Sensitive skin people might not like the slight tingling effect it gives. Although
it’s not a miracle product but it holds up to almost all the claims it makes.
Have You ordered your free sample? If not then head to www.Just5mins.in and order your free sample.
And if you have already tried out this product share your 5
mins beauty story on the same above mentioned page and stand a chance to meet the
beautiful brand ambassador Parineeti Chopra.
Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta

I too have oily skin. I should try this then
ReplyDeleteOrder a free sample na.. u'll like this product for sure
Deletevery nice review.. the literature was a pleasure to read. Now coming to the product.. sounds really cool and would love to try..!!
ReplyDeleteWatch out for ur sample.. I m loving this product
Deletethe beads are the perfect for exfoliation. they dont seems harsh too! :) loved your review !!
ReplyDeleteThank u Jeeshan .. I am loving this better than Neutrogena face scrub now :)
DeleteNice review Shweta.. I had got this product a while back but used it only twice. I like to use it as a scrub but don't really like it as a face wash..
ReplyDeleteHina xx
http://beautywidbrainz.com
Hi Hina :) I like it better as facewash, As i have dry skin on my cheeks are forehead.. I use it once a day... I guess Different skin types different likes :)
DeleteWow seems like a nice face wash. Havent received my sample yet :(
ReplyDeleteI gues they have delayed the samples :(
DeleteGreat review! I could give this a try....I have a combinations skin..This might work in controlling oil...Thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteApply for a free sample at just5mins.in :)
DeleteI am definitely trying this... Nice review Shweta
ReplyDeleteThanks Lancy :)
DeleteNice review dear.. Products seems to be a good one :) haven't received my sample yet :( eager to try!!
ReplyDeleteI know .. they are getting slow in sampling :(
Deletesounds like a good stuff! value fr mney! good review :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sukanya :)
Delete