Hi guys,
I understand that few of us are having problems in understanding the steps in my current giveaway. here is a pictorial presentation of what u need to do .
Giveaway post - http://shwetasarawgi.blogspot.in/2013/04/6-months-giveaway_14.html
Step 1 : Like Glam 'n Gloss page on FB .
Step 2 : Like FB Giveaway Post and Tag 5 friends
I understand that few of us are having problems in understanding the steps in my current giveaway. here is a pictorial presentation of what u need to do .
Giveaway post - http://shwetasarawgi.blogspot.in/2013/04/6-months-giveaway_14.html
Step 1 : Like Glam 'n Gloss page on FB .
Step 2 : Like FB Giveaway Post and Tag 5 friends
Find the Post here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=318210704973147&set=a.244196915707860.56425.243574649103420&type=1
Step 3 : Answer the question :
Step 4 : Share FB Giveaway Post
Step 5 : Post FB Staus on Your Wall
Step 6 : Pretty self explanatory
Step 7 : GFC : Google Friend Connect
Step 6: Email Subscription
For this step U will need to confirm the subscription through your maild id even.
Bloglovin - is only for bloggers. Non bloggers dont require to do that step.
I hope I have cleared few doubts.
Still if u need some clarifications , just let me know.
Thanks,
Shweta










No comments:
Post a Comment