Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ombre Lips

Hi Beauties,

This is my take on Ombre Lips.

I created this look using two lipsticks One is a very dark plum color from Dior and another the Light pink color from Dior.

It just happened that both the darkest shade and the lightest shade of my collection are from Dior.

I even used some eyeshadows to intensify the look. And added a clear gloss for shine.

I hope you like it as much as i enjoyed creating it.




Tell me how did you like the look .


Stay Beautiful :)

Shweta

10 comments:

  1. U gt beautipul lips Shweta :) I will go and try Ombre lips now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post u have amazing blog loving the lips check my blog out and maybe we could follow each other. ? http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice attempte.. And they do look tempting.. u know what i mean :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shweta! But I dont know what is ombre lips? Can you tell me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ombre trend has been there for last 3 years . Its basically "gradient" of colors. It is basically fading of one color to another other color Or gradually fading of color from dark to light. This trend has been widely followed in Fashion and Beauty industry. From Ombre hair, to To Ombre nails to Ombre Lips to Ombre Eyeshadow . In clothing even this trend went wild last to last year. Ombre died Tops to shorts to skirts . Ombre was everywhere.

      Delete
  5. Lovely LOTD I love it so much :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...