Hi, this is my lovely cousin how entrusted me with her makeover, I hope I justified her trust.
Hair:
Her hair is thin, flat and straight. It needed lot of volume and texture.
I sprayed some root lifter and blow dried her hair, used some mousse to add more volume and texture.
Teased her hair a little more and gave her side bangs look with bobby pins.
Makeup:
She has a combination skin , oily on the nose. Used primer to control oil and even out her skin.
started with a sheer coverage of foundation and build it up at required areas to hide her acne blemishes. A peachy corrector to brighten her under eyes. Powdered her nose. Used a contour powder and highlighter to define her nose. A Peach blush and a coral-pinky liquid lip color to give a youthful glow. My cousin never uses makeup at all so I wanted to keep everything very subtle, Hence a very a very light eye makeup was opted.
Her eyes have deep crease, therefore i didnt want to opt for anything dark on her eyes. just a wash of creamy peachy color on the lid was enough to widen her eye. tight lined her eyes with black kohl (upper lash line) and on the lower lash line I lined outer one third of her eye with black kohl and dabbed shimmery black powder over it and on inner two third i used a golden powder to line the eyes, this made her eyes look big. On the upper lid, i applied a black pencil liner close to her lash line and smudged it a little.
Her eyelashes are very straight. they were just not holding any curl whatsoever. I applied a generous coat of Mascara and then curled her lashes and then pressed them with my finger to open up her eyes even more.
Filled her eyebrows with a matte medium tone brown eyeshadow to give ore fuller look .
This makeup was very simple and can be worn on daily basis.
Stay Beautiful :)
Shweta




No comments:
Post a Comment